All the participating teams may alternatively request the shuttle bus service throughout the entire week of the tournament. Shuttle Bus from accommodation to the football fields is not included in the basic package of participation.
The shuttle bus system only works as a transfer for the matches, not for leisure or to take the teams to the beach. For this services (Leisure and Tours) you must contract other transportation services.
Not all the accommodations have the shuttle service. Please confirm with IberCup if your accommodation can have this service.
Transfers from the airport to the accommodation is not included in the accommodation package. You can book the airport transfers through the organization. Just one service per team.
The teams who travel to Manchester should inform the IberCup about the flight schedule no later than 45 days before the tournament starts. If you informed us after this date the tournament will not ensure this service. The transfer is exclusively for teams thus not for, accompanying people that don’t book the accommodation through the IberCup.
There are other airport alternatives to arrive at our tournament:
- Blackpool International Airport (65km / 40 miles)
- Leeds Bradford International Airport (80km / 50 miles)
- Walney Island Airport (145km / 90 miles)
- East Midlands Airport (160km / 100 miles)
- Humberside Airport (170km / 110 miles)
- Birmingham Airport (170km / 110 miles)
- Durham Tees Valley International Airport (190km / 120 miles)
- Coventry Airport (190km / 120 miles)
Private Transportation in IberCup
A private bus is available throughout the entire tour and is booked through the IberCup. The program must be sent to IberCup email@example.com 15 days prior the start of the tournament. Any change must be communicated with 48h in the morning period and it may be charged an extra cost. Please notice that if the change is communicated during the afternoon or with less than 48h will be not accepted. Due to the company´s restrictions, the bus driver may change during your trip.
If IberCup does not receive any information regarding the program, the first service of the bus will be settled 1h30m before the start of each game to each day from the accommodation.
The IberCup will not take care of any schedule regarding private bus transportation. The IberCup can put the team in direct contact with a bus company but will not have any responsibility for scheduling the routes for the team.
Restrictions For Private Bus Transportation
1. The bus driver can drive a maximum of 9 hours per day and can be on duty for 10 hours (so 2 hours wait/rest time during a day).
2. Each day the bus driver must have an 11 hours rest period between his transportation duties. Please care if you have an early game on the next day as the bus must finish the service before in the previous day.
3. During transfers, every 4 hours the driver must make 45 minutes required rest stop. We kindly ask you to be aware of these rules. Please notice that if you arrange an excursion which involves parking fees, these fees need to be paid by the group.
4. Modifications in the itinerary must be communicated to the IberCup representative. The driver may not accept any change without the authorization of his/her supervisor or IberCup representative.
Book Your Flight
Thanks to our agreements with several airlines, you can book your flights through IberCup and benefit from special prices. Please contact us for any assistance of our flight manager and request your budget.
Travel to Bolton - England
If you are travelling to England by plane the best easiest way to travel is direct to the Manchester Airport that is approximately 38 km (23 miles) from the tournament venues.
Whether you choose to travel to England through Blackpool or Leeds, the best option to travel the rest of the trip is by train to Bolton.
Arrival and Departure Time
In case of delay caused by flight or transport issues, please advise our organization as soon as possible if any amendments are required, so we can adjust your arrangements wherever feasible.
Arrival and departure hours in each city are indicated at the local time of the respective country and according to the timetables of transport companies and therefore are subject to change.
On trips that include transport by bus the hours indicated have approximate character. We dont get any responsibility on delays due to technical or other reasons related to the means of transport, with the companies or due to natural causes. If you travel by plane, after passing through customs at the Airport your group will be met by the IberCup welcome desk. We will meet you in the arrival hall where we have a welcome desk. You will receive some information over the IberCup and your stay.
We advise you to reconfirm your return transfer to the airport as soon as you have arrived at the tournament. If you travel by bus, you must go to the accreditation point after you make the check in at your accommodation.
During this meeting you will receive detailed information about meal time tables, tournament game schedule, excursion options, etc.